“Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)” is one of the innovative programs by the Department of Science & Technology, GOI for attraction of talent to science. One of the components of Scheme for early attraction of talent for science (SEATS) is INSPIRE Internship in which annually about 50,000 students of top 1% performers in Class X board examinations and pursuing science at plus 1 levels will be given an exposure with leaders in science in the Summer/Winter camps to experience the joy of innovations.
Duration of the course: 5 days (18th Dec -22nd Dec) (excluding the journey days)
1. Top 1% in class X Board examination and pursuing science course at class XI
2. A Grade (8.88-10.0) for Haryana Board.
3. CGPA -A1 (9.5-10.0) for CBSE Board.
4. 95% and above marks for ICSE Board.
5. Not attended a similar Science Camp elsewhere earlier.
6. Participating students shall be from schools situated within the state Haryana.
7. The eligible and interested students have to fill the registration form (copy enclosed) and Submit to college on or before 30/11/2012.
Date of commencement: Dec 18th – 20th , 2012.